Free terrain and discounted tickets for ETC teams who want to come to the London GT

#1 by ZachBecker , Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:04 pm

Greetings all,

Thank you to Tom et al. for allowing me to post here.

I would like to extend an invite to you all for the London Grand Tournament. We are offering discounted tickets for teams who wish to bring along a group of players as well as a full table set of our standard terrain shipped to you for free, to practice on.

By way of an introduction: the London GT (LGT) is a 5 round singles event held in London each year, it's part of a larger gaming convention but, as the headline event, each year it attracts hundreds of players from around the globe. Last year we sold over 440 tickets, making it the 2nd biggest 40k singles event in the world. We had some controversies concerning terrain and logistics, but have now solved these, detailed in the Facebook posts here (terrain) and here (venue logistics).

If you are interested in attending with your team please email me at info@london40kgrandtournament.co.uk

Many thanks,
Zach Becker
T.O.

ZachBecker  
ZachBecker
Date registered 12.03.2018

RE: Free terrain and discounted tickets for ETC teams who want to come to the London GT

#2 by Potan , Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Good to hear, with portion of team we booked hotel and airplane tickets last week :)

Just two questions - I will send them as mail also, but maybe Im not only one interested in answers :)

1 - For "team ticket" - it need to be "full team" of 8 players?
2 - And one (or maybe two) of my team mates already bought tickets and theyre curious if they can get the possible discount refunded :)

2018 ETC - Czech Republic W40K Co-Captain

Potan
Date registered 08.17.2018

RE: Free terrain and discounted tickets for ETC teams who want to come to the London GT

#3 by ZachBecker , Yesterday 5:02 pm

Hi Potan,

We'd can offer a 5% discount on tickets if you bring 6 players along, or 10% (or a free ticket for the captain) if you bring 8 players, these don't have to be the actual 'ETC Team' but we would love to have more top tier players attend from across the ETC community. Additionally if 8 or or more ove you come we are happy to send you a free set of our tournament terrain for you to practice on.

We can arrange to process the 'refund' of the discount for your 2 players who have already bought tickets, no problem. The best thing to do is sort this out via email on info@london40kgrandtournament.co.uk

Kind regards,
Zach

ZachBecker  
ZachBecker
Date registered 12.03.2018

Need for a change in Team Greece

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor