A number of T9A captains are unhappy with the chairmen's decision on how the Konrad/Team Poland situation was handled. As per the charter they have asked for a Captains' Council vote on the matter, so here it is.
The vote to Is to ban Konrad from participating or attending next year’s ETC in any form (playing or coaching etc). The vote will have two options
1. Yes - Vote yes to impose a 1 year ban on Konrad attending ETC (effectively 2019 Novi Sad)
2. No - Vote no to ban and continue with the chairman’s warning as the only form of sanction.
The continued push for this vote is based on three things.
1 - We can’t let intimidating and offensive behaviour to refs and their family go unpunished or it sets and unfortunate precedent.
2 - We as Captain’s have a duty to set the standard for a safe an welcoming ETC that encompasses all and I believe this flies in the face of the that.
3 - Poland (Konrad) has shown absolutely no remorse for their behaviour and has not provided an apology in any form that I have seen.
- The vote is open to T9A captains of teams that attended ETC Salamanca 2017 and/or ETC Zagreb 2018
- Votes should be sent to me by pm, and include your vote and which team you represent.
- The vote will end on Sunday 25th August, or when a simple majority of eligible teams have voted for one of the options.