Guys and Gals,
Just pinpointing topics we have in team composition/planning based on available lists (Afrika, Iron Cross, Ghost Panzers, Avanti, Armoured Fist, Fighting First, Enemy at the Gate, Red Banner) : are Formations limited in the team ?
What we need to know is are Formations that are similar, but don’t have the same name/same composition, can be both taken or not ?
If yes, what is the limit ?
Five examples to illustrate :
- US have access to three Tanks Formation (Stuart, Lee, Sherman) => are there 3 different slots or a same slot “US Tank” ?
- UK and URSS have numerous Tanks Formations (Crusader, Stuart, Churchill, Sherman… Tankovy, Mixed Tankovy, Guards…) => are there each a different slot ? or a same slot ? or are they regroup (like Light Tanks, Medium Tanks, Heavy Tanks) ?
- GERMANY have access to 3 types of Armored Cars companies (Afrika, Iron Cross, Ghost Panzers) => can we use them all ? or is it “1 Armored Cars company per team” ?
- The GERMANY “Reconnaissance Company” from Ghost Panzers, is it considered totally separate Formation, or same as Armored Cars, or same as PanzerGrenadier (Late) ?
- ITALY has two different L6/40 lists, the “regular” and the “recce” => can we use them both ? or is it “1 L6/40 company per team” ?
We know Committee is working and we don’t expect an answer now, but we just wanted to be sure these topics are well considered.
Cheers from France,