RE: Missing 3d terrain for T9A

#16 by le_blub , Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:38 pm

And what is with Friday and Sunday than? Just doing it on Saturday is strange to say it this way.

I know the struggle from different match-ups which results into time intensive movement phase way to well, I had them last year. However, it is something to keep in mind when picking lists (and your ability to play it) and in worst case you will get punished for this by either getting a slow play warning (or penalty) or you get a possible penalty for late submission.

-le_blub

le_blub  
le_blub
Date registered 06.14.2018

#17 by Humblr , Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:07 am

Should be done everyday. From Friday to sunday ^^

And implying being carefull when picking lists up just means some playstyles aren't ETC top tables (where plays are slower because tactical moves are more often done with extra care) compatible. I don't think that is the intending/ expected conclusion one can look for. Nor that the game should end up before 6 turns are done.

I'll be coming with à chess clock nest year and report slow play (havent expériences stalling). I just think this is going to stress up the game unnacesserily. Whearas 30 extra minutes would have done the job without hurting anyone.

To your other objections:
- If finished early you can go and watch games, have a beer, socialize at the venue (easier than the evening where teams go to eat/ do next game pairing together)
- For driving/ flights. I think most arrive on thursday (îf ont earlier) and leave on Monday (if not later).

Anyhow, I think its a shame games dont always end as it has been designed as a balanced 6 turns game.
H.

French ETC player 2012/ 2016/ 2018

Humblr
Date registered 08.09.2018

Last edited 08.12.2018 | Top

#18 by Babnik Kalenina , Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:02 pm

It's going completely off topic here. It is about Captain's vote on terrains elements.
Please open a new discussion thread about games time-schedule if you wish.
Thanks
Babnik

Where shall we go? Valhalla!
ETC 2018 Chairman

Babnik Kalenina  
Babnik Kalenina
Date registered 05.26.2018

#19 by Vladimir Curcic , Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:24 pm

I would soon need another vote on 2d vs 3d so that we know wht shell we do. We allready have 3D terrain but if you insist on 2d or mixed we would have to organize that in time also...

Vladimir Curcic  
Vladimir Curcic
Date registered 09.01.2018

Updating the rules pack and charter
VOTE - Should the T9ACC Overturn the Chairmen's Decision on the Konrad Situation?

Xobor Create your own Forum with Xobor